How to Restore Deleted Photos with Recoverit
We all must have faced situations where one would have accidentally deleted important files or valuable memories (pictures) from the computer. Some people might not even be able to recover it and a few others struggle in recovering it. There are many software applications available that “claim” to recover all the deleted files and data in a short span of time, without losing your mind. But how true are they to their claims? Here is a tried, tested and verified software by the name “Recoverit”, which will not only recover your data and save you from the struggle but also helps you save time.
What is Recoverit?
Recoverit is a software application that helps in restoring data from anywhere owing to its advanced algorithm support and powerful data recovery solutions. Their main aim is to ensure that users data is secure and not exposed to strangers. The highlighting feature of this application is its easy-to-use interface that gives users clarity in operating the software as well as higher processing speed. Top media companies and technology companies like Softpedia and Yahoo–tech use this software. It has about 5,000,000 satisfied customers.
Why Recoverit and not any other restoring software?
It is a one-of-its-type application that can recover files, no matter the destination where you lost it from. The list of devices from which Recoverit restores your valuable data includes the hard drive, USB drive, micro SD card, memory card, laptop, desktop, camera, camcorder, music player, iPod, zip drive, mobile phone, video player and the list goes on. To top it all, files that are deleted, recycle bin files, formatted drive files, lost partition files, external device files, virus attacks, system crash and all-around recovery is possible. It provides data recovery option from different scenarios like:
- Deleted Files Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Formatted Disk Recovery
- Lost Partition Recovery
- External Devices Recovery
- Virus Attack Data Recovery
- System Crash Data Recovery
- All-Around Recovery
How to restore photos using Recoverit?
Below are the detailed steps in recovering lost data using Recoverit
- Download Recoverit – Windows / Mac
- Launch the Recoverit data recovery software.
- Select the data loss scenario, i.e the reason why you lost your data from the options given. It can be anything ranging from recycle bin file recovery to system crash file recovery.
- Quick scan launches automatically as soon as you select the path or the location from where you lost photos. If you can’t find the photos you are looking for, Recoverit suggests using “All-Around Recovery” option as an alternative to dig deeper into your drive/device.
- Further, preview the photos and/or files you need and make sure that your lost photos were found.
- Now the final step- Start recovering your data.
Know more about the Photo recovery software
If you lost your photos because of an operating system crash, use the following steps to recover your data. Firstly, a bootable disk needs to be created to recover lost data under the WinPE environment. Follow the below steps:
Step-1: Select the “System Crash Data Recovery” Mode. To do this, follow the below steps:
- Select a USB bootable drive or a CD/DVD bootable drive so as to create a bootable media.
- This bootable drive that you have chosen, will be formatted which means it is essential to keep a back up of the data present on the bootable device that you would use to recover data.
Step-3: Create a Bootable Media
- After selecting a bootable media, the process of creation of a bootable media is launched automatically.
- Note here that you should NOT eject the USB flash drive or the CD/DVD drive during this process.
- To set your computer to boot from the USB drive, follow the steps given below, else jump to step 4. There are 2 methods to boot your system from USB drive:
Method 1: Using BIOS
This is a common method to boot system from connecting USB device. Every system has BIOS (Basic Input Output System) which a=can be accessed by the users. Using this, users can customize the BIOS settings and set the attached USB drive as their primary source of booting.
- Firstly, turn on your computer or just restart it (if it is already switched on)
- As your computer turns on, press the designated BIOS entry key on the keyboard (according to your system)
- You might need to press the BIOS entry key a few times in order to access the BIOS options. Otherwise, you can view the key on the booting screen too.
- Shortly after pressing the key, the BIOS option appears on the screen.
- Remember that your mouse won’t work on the interface, hence you have to navigate using the allocated keys only. Usually, the arrow keys are used to navigate, wherein ENTER is used to make a selection, and ESC is used to exit. You can have a look at the shortcut keys and their allocated functions at the bottom of the screen.
- The interface has different tabs. You will have to navigate to the “Boot” section using the 2 arrow keys (left and right).
- Now, the priority of the sources will be visible and can used by the BIOS.
- Using the + (add) and the – (minus) keys, set the priority of the Removable Devices over the top
- Post setting the USB device as the primary booting source, save the changes you made by pressing the F10 key.
- Accept the changes and exit the interface by pressing the ESC key.
- Connect a bootable USB drive to the system and allow it be used as a primary source by BIOS.
Method 2: Using Boot Option Menu
- Users can directly access the Boot Options menu to select a primary booting device for the restoration.
- Ensure that your systems has a legacy support for booting.
- Also, get familiar with the Boot menu key on your system.
Here are the steps to boot using Boot option:
- Insert the bootable USB drive into your computer and restart it.
- As soon as the company logo of your computer is visible on the screen, start pressing the Boot menu key.
- This will open the Boot menu on the screen and will display a list of the devices your system can consider as a booting source. Just select the USB which you connected and let your computer boot from it.
- Adjust the BIOS settings so as to boot from USB/CD/DVD
- Now restart your crashed computer and press the BIOS entry key from the screen that launches your computer.
- Connect the USB flash drive or insert the CD/DVD drive to your computer.
- Restart your computer and then start recovering data from the crashed system.
Know more about what people think about Recoverit data recovery software.
Recoverit is easy and doesn’t require any technical experience. Hope you found this article helpful if you have any queries let us know in the comment section below.