Get RS: 5000 cashback with just RS: 1
Paytm is India’s largest mobile wallet and e-commerce platform. Initially Paytm started with online prepaid mobile recharge and bill payments. In very short time paytm has scaled to over 250 Million registered users. Paytm is the consumer brand of mobile internet company One97 Communications. At the time of demonetization paytm has launched new payment system for merchants and users with exiting offers.
Paytm is popular for cashback offers, if you pay to any merchant or shop online, you will get some percentage of assured cashback. Recently paytm has launched Paytm payments bank, where you can open digital savings account with aadhar and PAN card. You will also get the virtual debit card for the opening account in paytm bank. Soon paytm also releasing cheque book for all Paytm bank users.
In this article we will guide you how to get RS: 5000 cashback on paytm with just RS: 1. Follow the instructions carefully.
- Paytm Bank Account.
- Paytm UPI (Example: 880xxxxx01@paytm)
- RS: 1 in your paytm bank account.
- Active internet connection in mobile.
- PC with internet connection
Also read: Download iPhone 8 and iPhone X wallpapers
Steps to get RS: 5000 cashback with just RS: 1
- Open the Paytm app
- Tap on BHIM UPI icon in Paytm App
- Here you will find your Paytm UPI (Note that)
- Now, Click on send money.
- Enter your paytm UPI (Enter your own UPI ID) and click Proceed (You will green ✓ verified tick and your name below)
- Enter RS: 1 Amount to transfer and Click on proceed, Click Confirm.
- Enter Your UPI pin and then click ✓
- Wait this is not over yet (Go ahead to step 2)
With the above process, you will get RS: 1 cashback, that means for one UPI transaction you will get RS: 1 cashback. But to get RS: 5000 you have 5000 UPI transactions. But I found the way to complete 5000 UPI transaction automatically. Follow the below process.
- Download and install FRep – Finger Replayer app from play store.
- If you open the FRep – Finger Replayer app, it will look like this.
- Now, Download this zip file from below on your PC
- Now extract the downloaded zip file on PC. (Extracted folder will look like this)
- Enable the USB debugging.
- Go to device settings –> About phone and tap 7 times on build number.
- Navigate to main settings and scroll to the bottom of the screen, tap on Developers options.
- Enable USB debugging in Developers option.
- Connect your device to PC using the USB cable. (If anything pops up on your device click Allow)
- Open the extracted folder on PC and double-click on win.bat. (If win.bat throws you an error double click on win_alt.bat)
- Now open the FRP app. (It should look like this)
- Open the FRP app on your device and click on start service.
- Now open the Paytm app and now can able to see the floating buttons. (See the screenshots below)
- If you don’t see any floating buttons swipe down the notification menu and click on FRP app notification.
- Now, click on the Red button and repeat the Step 1 Process again.
- when you see the successful message click on the home button and press power button to end the recording.
- Now set the number of time you want to repeat the process and click on save.
- Now go back to the home screen in paytm app, you will the floating buttons with the green play button.
- Now click on play button to automate the process.
Hope you found this article helpful.