The Call of Duty: Mobile community update, which came on 30th January, revealed that there are some exciting stuff happening in the game.
Cage is the new multiplayer map. This map is unique because this is the first new map that is coming for the mobile version of the Call of Duty franchise. All other maps in the game are from the past Call of Duty version.
Recent leaks have previously revealed this map. There is no revealing of the release date of the new map in Call of Duty: Mobile.
The events that will be running in Call of Duty are:
- Lunar Festival Events is running from 20th January to 9th February.
- Sticks and Stones Mode is started from 27th January to 2nd February.
- Prop Hunt Mode will start from 31st January to 6th February.
- Goliath scorestreak challenge will starts from 31st January to 13th February.
- Battle royale challenge mode will start from 3rd February to 9th February.
Activision said that it is trying to balance the free content and the paid content in the Lunar New Year events. It is doing so because of the complaints from the community regarding the same. COD always assures that fans should give their feedbacks and that feedbacks will be implemented in future releases.