Download the latest version of Samsung USB Driver with version number v22.214.171.124.
A USB connection is yet an integral part of the Android phone or a tablet. Even after the advent of the cloud computing era that lets you share easily, sync, and transfer files across the cloud.
There is one thing that plays an indispensable role is USB Cable. It is still considered the most efficient way to connect your phone to a PC. On connecting via a USB cable, you can simply charge your phone, establish an ADB connection, or transfer files to the storage.
Samsung USB Driver is a program for computers with Windows OS, which helps users in connecting Samsung Galaxy smartphone or tablet to the PC through a USB cable.
Samsung Galaxy devices that involve flashing firmware via Odin or transferring files to the storage require physical connection of your phone to the PC. And for that, firstly, you will need to download Samsung USB driver and then install it on your computer.
The manufacturer provides its own Kies software that also comes with the drivers. But if you want to install only the USB driver as standalone, then this article will help you in doing so.
Download Latest Samsung USB Driver v126.96.36.199:
File Name: Samsung-USB-Driver-v188.8.131.52
File Type: .zip
File Size: 35.18 MB
OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Samsung USB Driver v184.108.40.206: Download
Samsung USB Driver v220.127.116.11: Download
The above-provided USB drivers are compatible with any of the Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets based on Android. These also include the recent launches such as Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+, Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10e, Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, and many more.
If you are using Linux or macOS, you would not need any driver. You need just to connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to the PC, and it will automatically be detected.
How to Install Samsung USB Driver on Your Windows PC?
- Download the Samsung USB driver zip file from the above-provided link.
- Extract the file using an archive tool such as 7Zip or WinZip.
- Open the extracted folder “Samsung-USB-Driver-v18.104.22.168.”
- Inside the extracted folder, you will find an executable file (.exe).
- When you get a prompt for User Account Control, click on “Yes.”
- The installation window of the driver opens. Click on Next.
- Now, select your country or region & language and then click Next.
- Choose the location of the installation (C:\Program Files\Samsung\USB Drivers).
- Lastly, click on the “Install” button to install the USB driver into your Windows PC.
- On completing, click on Finish.
Restart your computer after the drivers get installed.
Once you are able to download the Samsung USB driver and install it on your computer, now you can go ahead and connect your phone to the PC, further sync your data.