Samsung is going to launch it’s latest flagship phones on 11th February 2020. The new generation will be named as Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra. The manufacturers are also planning to release the second generation of Fold 2, i.e., the Galaxy Z Flip. Among all the leaks, Samsung has also announced on the South Korean community forums that the Good Lock 2020 will launch on 3rd February 2020.
Good Lock 2020 is Samsung’s smartphone customization tool, which enables the user to twist parts of the Galaxy phone software. This app makes you customize, personalize, or change the look of your Galaxy device entirely. There are many Good Lock combinations such as LockStar (to customize lockscreen), QuickStar (to customize quick settings panel), Task Manager (to customize recent apps panel), Routines (similar to Tasker or routines for Google Assistant), ClockFace (to customize Always on Display AOD), NavStar (to customize navigation bar), and much more.
There is one new addition in plugins, i.e., NotiStar, which displays a record of all the notifications that users device has received in the past month. One-Hand Operation + is Samsung’s very own navigation system for One UI firmware. This one is different from the stock navigation gestures which are present in Android 10 or the swipe gestures from Samsung. Theme Park makes you create your own Samsung Themes on your smartphone without any external software or connection to PC. On the other side, Nice Catch is one of the underrated Good Lock plugins. It is a screen recorder with many features.
Now, Samsung is updating Good Lock to 2020. Therefore, Samsung’s latest One UI 2.0 firmware, which is based on Android 10, can make use of all the Good Lock 2020 features. Users can use the plugins in the Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, Note 10/10+, Galaxy S9, S9+, Note 9, and all the other Samsung phones that are running on Android 10. It also includes Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Note 8, and more. So, now a user can download and install Good Lock 2020 APK for Samsung’s Android 10 update that is based on One UI 2.0 or earlier.
What’s New in Samsung Good Lock 2020
Good Lock 2020 features the following changelog:
- This app supports the Dark Theme.
- It follows the One UI 2 principle.
- They have also updated the profile information into the new version in the information of Good lock.
- They put the splash screen of Good Lock in the main app.
- The most significant change that happened in this is internal.
- They add the ability to arrange elements to match the background automatically. (On-Device AI Technology)
- It added a notification detail view that was requested by many of the users.
- It provides a lock screen auto-off time setting.
- Starting with One UI 2.1, FaceWidget, it has been resized.
- The other settings of UI have been improved.
- This lock improves coloring segmentation and visibility.
- The clock central position (except for Hole or Notch challenges) is supported.
- As Google’s OS changes, most of the work has been done.
- The vertical style is added.
- It provides an internal VI queue to distinguish between the quick-switch and gesture actions.
- It adds the custom function for the lock screen entry point handle.
- Finally, the press and hold the Recent button (Recent) to launch the app to the split-screen or pop-up menu quickly.
- The pop-up screen execution is for adjusting the size of the gesture area.
- Now, users can set it to keep certain apps even if they delete them from the recently used apps.
- As soon as the pop-up screen closes, it remembers the last position and runs it there again.
- The Multi Sound moves to the Sound Assistant.
- Unfortunately, NaviStar has a late problem and will be looking a little late.
- Please note that the menu may be displayed depending on the SW update of the terminal.
- The implemented navigation hide feature that was deleted by the policy.
- Now, the user can create a theme for dark mode.
- They have added a lot of requests for manual color settings instead of auto.
- Auxiliary handle can be added. Users can experience a variety of experiences on the big screen like a tablet.
- They added a quick toolbar function (Mobile Data, Game Booster).
- Users can execute various activities by expanding the home screen shortcut function.
- They have added the vibration feedback setting.
- The color change of animation is now possible.
- The internal implementation remains, and it will be available with new features at the end of February.
- It provides a menu to give a vertical style of the volume UI.
- It also moves MultiStar’s multi-sound function and provides it with the Volume add-on.
Download latest Good Lock 2020 APK
Now Good Lock 2020 is live. One plugin called LockStar is not available. It will be added to folders once the plugin is live. A new plugin is also available, i.e., Samsung Plus Mobile. So, download the full Good Lock 2020 zip file from below and install each plugin separately.
Good Lock 2020 APK links: Here are the direct links to Good Lock plugins available on the Galaxy Apps store. Open the following links by using your Samsung Galaxy device.
- Samsung Good Lock 1.0.00.62 APK download
- LockStar APK download
- Samsung MultiStar 3.0.57 APK download
- Nice Catch 1.1.00.2 APK download
- ClockFace APK download
- Samsung NotiStar 126.96.36.199 APK download
- NavStar APK Download
- Samsung One Hand Operation + 188.8.131.52 APK download
- Samsung Task Changer 3.0.00.7 APK download
- Samsung QuickStar 3.2.02.1 APK download
- Samsung Theme Park 1.0.04.6 APK download
- Edge Lighting+ APK download
- Samsung Edge Touch 1.1.06 APK download
- Samsung Routines 1.3.00.3 APK download
- Sound Assistant APK download
- Samsung EdgeLighting+ 1.0.26 APK download
- Nice Shot Galaxy Store link
- Samsung Device Care 11.0.02.42 APK download