Recently, in the Bethesda Game Days event at PAX East 2020, there was so much to learn about Fallout 76. Since launch, the game is getting a negative response from its community. After PAX East 2020, the community might get interested in the game.
Fallout 76 Wastelanders Expansion is finally got a release date, i.e., 7th April 2020. The new Fallout 76 Wastelanders gameplay was showcased by the Bethesda Game Days. The lead developers in the event show the different thoughts on the DLC and the future of the game.
The new Expansion is going to be the most significant change to the game. The latest addition in the game will be Human NPCs, location changes, new events, a new wave of enemies, guns, and many other things.
Fallout 76 will receive two content bundles, which will be based on the two factions from the Expansion.
The Settlers Content Bundle Pack
The bundle is going to be based on the settler’s faction, and it will be available from 7th April 2020 on the release of the Fallout 76 Wastelanders expansion. Players can easily buy this bundle from the game, or else they can buy it from the shop.
- Garden Truckbed Trailer – Players can use to plant crops when no dirt is available.
- Settler C.A.M.P. – This is the skin for C.A.M.P.
- Settler Stash Box – This is the Settler-themed Stash box for players C.A.M.P.
- Settler Faction Flag – New flag for the players C.A.M.P. that will show off the players allegiance to Foundation
- Settler Mechanic Outfit
- Settler Traveler Loot Bag
- Settler Relief Backpack
- Settler Vigilante Power Armor Skin
The Raider Content Bundle
This bundle is similar to the Settlers bundle, but the only difference is the skin. From 7th April, the Fallout 76 Wastelanders Expansion will be available. The new Expansion will focus on new players and returning players.
Moreover, the regular players will experience some other events and adventures at the beginning.
Leave a Reply