Android 7.0 Nougat on Lenovo K6 Power: Lenovo started rolling out Android 7.0 Nougat on Lenovo K6 Power. This Nougat update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air). This update is based on Android 7.0 Nougat, not on Android 7.1 Nougat. The update adds many new features like multi-window mode, Doze, Improved Notifications, Vulkan API, Seamless update, New Settings UI and performance improvements.
As this is the incremental update, The update is rolling out in phase manner. It may take few weeks to reach every corner of the world. The best and fastest way to get the update is to remain on Stock Marshmallow firmware. You can manually check for updates in Settings –> About Phone –> System Updates. If you cannot wait for OTA, then you can manually install Android 7.0 Nougat on Android 7.0 Nougat on Lenovo K6 Power. Follow the below step by step guide to download and install Android 7.0 Nougat on Android 7.0 Nougat on Lenovo K6 Power.
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is only for Lenovo K6 Power.
- Back your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully, or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Steps to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Lenovo K6 Power
- Download the Android Nougat OTA zip.
- Rename it to ‘Update.zip‘ and save the file in your device.
- Power off your device.
- Boot your device into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + power button.
- Now click on ‘Install Upgrade Package‘ and choose ‘Update.zip‘
- Wait until the installation process completes.
- Your phone will automatically reboot.
If you have updated your device to Nougat, then let us know your feedback in the comment section below.