Android 7.0 Nougat on Vernee Thor: Vernee started rolling out Android Nougat update for Vernee Thor. Vernee Thor is the first smartphone which was released from Vernee labs. This Nougat update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air). This update is based on Android 7.0 Nougat, not on Android 7.1 Nougat. The update adds many new features like multi-window mode, Doze, Improved Notifications, Vulkan API, Seamless update, New Settings UI and performance improvements.
As this is the incremental update, The update is rolling out in phase manner. It may take few weeks to reach every corner of the world. The best and fastest way to get the update is to remain on Stock Marshmallow firmware. You can manually check for updates in Settings –> About Phone –> System Updates. If you cannot wait for OTA, then you can manually install Android 7.0 Nougat on Vernee Thor. Follow the below step by step guide to download and install Android 7.0 Nougat on Vernee Thor.
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is only for Vernee Thor.
- Back your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully, or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Steps to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Vernee Thor
- Download Android Nougat OTA zip file for Vernee Thor via above links.
- Save the downloaded zip file in your device internal storage.
- Go to Setting > About Phone > wireless update, click on the three-dot button on the top right corner on the screen, and select “Local updates”
- Tap on “Internal storage” and then select the zip file.
- Click on “install now” and “OK” in the POP box to start the update process.
- Wait until the installation process finishes.
If you have updated your device to Nougat, then let us know your feedback in the comment section below.