Google has announced Android 7.1.2 Beta in Google Pixel C. This Update is maintenance release which is mainly focused on improving performance and fixing bugs. This is update is rolling out via OTA to BETA subscribers. If you want to receive an OTA enroll your device in the beta program. However, OTA update may take few weeks to hit your device.
Google is rolling out Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all its eligible devices that are enrolled in the beta program. This is an incremental maintenance release mainly focused on optimizations, bug fixes, small enhancements for users and carriers. If you don’t to wait for OTA then you can follow the below to manually install Android 7.1.2 Beta in Google Pixel C.
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is only for Google C.
- Back your device data.
- Install USB Drivers.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Android 7.1.2 for Pixel C- LINK BROKEN
Steps to Install Android 7.1.2 Beta in Google Pixel C
- Download the Android 7.1.2 firmware from above link.
- Extract the downloaded firmware zip file (You will get flash-all.bat file)
- Boot your Pixel into bootloader/fastboot mode:
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power button together until you see anything on the screen.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Double click on flash-all.bat file.
- Installation process starts.
- Your device will automatically reboot after successful installation.
Hope you found this helpful. Comment down your feedback on Android 7.1.2 Beta in Google Pixel C.
Leave a Reply