Download Android Oreo Gapps (Gapps for Android 8.0 and 8.1 Oreo)
Gapps for Android 8.0 and 8.1 Oreo
In this article, we will guide you how to download and install Gapps for Android 8.0 and 8.1 Oreo. We have given direct download links to download Gapps for Android 8.0 and 8.1 Oreo running devices. Download the Gapps and follow the below guide to install them on your device.
Google comes with the new vision that helps the user to access more operations faster. Google is most preferable option for the millions of users. Currently, there is a vast number of peoples operating a smartphone with a various app. The new version of Android is available for smartphone users. Android 8.1 is a great option to develop which help to access your device to be a handful. In the updated version you might operate any functions easily on your mobile phone. It supports Pixel and Nexus 5X. However, it is the small increment of Android 8.1 Version. It gives the perfect option for Android users.
GApps (Google Apps) is must for every Android user who installed the custom recovery. Generally, CyanogenMod, LineageOS, and AOSP based ROMs are not inbuilt with Google apps. Users, if they want to use, have to flash separately GApps zip files.
GApps for Android is not included in this ROM. They need to do some sort of research to find them to continue using them on their devices. You have landed on the right page in search of them. Find the links below to download Gapps for Android 8.0 and 8.1 Oreo.
Download Gapps for Android 8.0 and 8.1 Oreo
Make sure your device has custom recovery options installed, like TWRP or CWM.
It is best suited for higher Android versions. It comes with a variety of choices. Make sure to check your device compatibility before you download them.
Android 8.0 Gapps
- ARM devices:
- ARM64 devices:
Android 8.1 Oreo
Steps to Install GApps on your Android devices
- Download Gapps from above link and save the downloaded zip file into your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the Gapps zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After selecting the Gapps zip file, do swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- After flashing Gapps, reboot your device from the main menu.
Hope this article is helpful. If you didn’t find what you are looking for, comment down below.