In 2018, Asus launched Asus Zenfone 5 and its flagship device Asus Zenfone 5Z. Both the devices look identical from outside, but that’s where the similarity ends. The Zenfone 5 is 4/6 GB RAM with Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset. Whereas the Zenfone 5Z is 4/8 RAM with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845. The flagship pair of Zenfone 5 and 5z have 6.2 inches display with the notched screen and promising dual-camera experience. The body is Dual Gorilla Glass, an aluminum frame for both the devices, but the internals and the software updates are different.
The rollout came in last year, November, for the stable ZenFone 5Z Android 10 update. The first update was prone to bugs. The ZenFone 5Z Android 10 firmware recently struck a new build number. The update fixed some of the major flaws, and the Firmware version of the latest update is ZS620KL_WW_18.104.22.168_20200320.
Changelog for Latest Asus Zenfone 5Z Android 10
- Android security patch Updated
- Modify touch area of Game Genie toolbar
- Improved Swipe-up gesture navigation function
- Fixed Wi-Fi hotspot issues
- Fixed random restore happened when accessing Mobile Manager
- Fixed an issue where applications could not be cleared from Recent Apps view
- Optimization RF component analysis mechanism to improving the user action
- Optimized system stability
9. Updated APN table
– Removed Ventelo internet/MMS APN
– Updated Sweden Tele2 APNe2 APN
Asus Zenfone 5Z latest Android 10 firmware downloads
- To upgrade from version 100.04.44.98 to the newest version 22.214.171.124 – Download
- To update from version 126.96.36.199 to the latest version188.8.131.52 – Download
- To update from version 184.108.40.206 to the newest version 220.127.116.11 – Download
- To download the full firmware of the latest update version 18.104.22.168 – Download
Asus Zenfone 5 Android 10 firmware:
ASUS ZenFone 5 Android 10 Developer Version. AOSP beta firmware update Android 10 for Zenfone 5 (ZE620KL) is now available. To check the model of your mobile phone, Go to Settings->About-> Model number. Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before you start installing the update. We suggest at least to update to 16.0615.2002.120 then only install the UL pack of Android 10. To check the current version of your smartphone- Go to Settings->About-> software information->Build number.
The system will remove all databases after the upgrade, and please ensure to backup data before upgrade.
Download latest firmware for Asus Zenfone 5
- To download the latest Android 10 Beta 6, download here.
- From here you can download the stable firmware file of version 16.0615.2002.120
The system will erase your data after the upgrade. Please ensure to backup data before upgrading.
- Download the UL pack to internal storage.
- It will detect the latest firmware & enter passwords.
- After executing the UL pack, reboot your device once.
- When the system reboots, it will go into the setup wizard. It will be upgraded to Android Q after the setup wizard.