Asus ZenFone 5Z, which is one of the company’s most premium model in its flagship ZenFone 5 series, is all set to witness to reveal today, exclusively on an e-commerce platform Flipkart. The smartphone was revealed in a teaser on Flipkart and was recently spotted on the retailer’s website with complete India price details. The launch event of Asus ZenFone 5Z is set for 12:30 PM IST on July 4, you can watch the live stream here.
According to the Flipkart, the 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant will be made available at a price of Rs. 29,999. The 8GB RAM/ 128GB inbuilt storage model will be sold for Rs. 32,999, and the top-end 8GB RAM/ 256GB storage variant is expected to arrive at a price of Rs. 36,999.
- 1 Operating System and Display
- 2 Processor
- 3 Camera
- 4 One of the biggest collaboration for investing in Indian startups by LetsVenture and Pioneer Fund
- 5 YouTube Removes 8 Million Videos To Detox The Platform
- 6 Google released Android P Developer Preview 3
- 7 Go Anywhere to Download Music
- 8 Jio Phone is available at Special Price of Rs. 699 for the Festive Season
- 9 Amazon Great Indian Sale: Shinco 55-inch 4K LED TV Sold at Rs. 5,555 in Flash Sale
- 10 LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
Operating System and Display
The smartphone runs on the ZenUI 5.0 on top of Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box, and sports a 6.2-inch full-High Definition+ (1080×2246 pixels) LCD with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
The ZenFone 5Z is powered and supported by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC, paired with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of inbuilt onboard storage.
On the photography department, the ZenFone 5Z sports a dual camera setup at the back featuring a 12-megapixel primary sensor, with f/1.8 aperture, and an 8-megapixel secondary sensor, with f/2.2 aperture. The smartphone is backed by an 8-megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture and Face Unlock.