This device is said to be a gaming handset, and it will be launching tomorrow, i.e., March 3, 2020.
The specifications of the phone include:
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Screen with 2K resolution, frame rate 90 Hz and sampling frequency of the touch layer 300 Hz Diagonal is 7.1 inches
- 512 GB of memory
- 12 GB OF RAM
- Main camera with sensors 64 + 13 + 16 MP
- The battery is 5000 mAh charging capacity of 65 W
- The front camera 20 MP
- Cooling system with heat pipes and active cooling
- Hardware buttons for games
- Stereo speakers with an asymmetrical arrangement
Furthermore, the appearance of the Black Shark 3 Pro is credited with a 16 GB of RAM and 3k screen resolution. All the other specifications will be identical to that of Black Shark 3.
Coming to the price, in China, The cost of Black Shark 3 would be $430, and that of Black Shark 3 Pro would be $470.
In Russia, the price of this device would be much higher.
However, two days back, Xiaomi has officially announced that the Black Shark 3 Pro smartphone will arrive with twin tactile buttons that will provide zero latency and responsive feedback on the inputs.
Recently, the Black Shark 3 Pro with model number MBU-A0 was also benchmarked on AnTuTu. The listing unveiled that the phone will support 1440 x 3120 pixels resolution. It is driven by the Snapdragon 865 mobile platform and 12 GB of RAM, having massive storage of 512 GB. The phone has a refresh rate of 90Hz. However, the handset is said to offer a 120Hz refresh rate.
Finally, the company has also confirmed that Black Shark 3 has a two-part battery system with an overall capacity of 4,270mAh. The handset would carry support for 65W fast charging.