The latest update is now available for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, with version number v1.15 on all the platforms. The size of the patch notes is 10GB on PC, 7GB on PS4, and 11GB on Xbox.
Infinity Ward has made some additions, a new Bazaar that is free for all the players, Gunfight map, and made some significant changes to a few weapons in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare.
And a “Ground War Realism mode variant” where “no tanks will be available on the battlefield” as well.
Alongside the launch of Bazaar, there are two brand-new playlists on Multiplayer:
- 3v3 Snipers on Rust – A throwback to those quick-scope battles of yesteryear.
- Infantry Ground War – Ground War without any APCs or tanks
- Dirty Old HouseBoat (Shipment, Rust, Shoot House 24/7)
- Infected Ground War
In the store, there are two new cosmetic bundles available for purchase as season two of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare continues.
— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) February 25, 2020
Full Patch Notes Of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare v1.15
- Fixed a bug where the online friends in Social Tab did not always appear at the top of the list
- Fixed various map exploits
- Some players found an incorrect Career Level. So, even that was fixed
- Regiment tags are more fixed
- Fixed the error where some players found their mouse stopped working after the update of the last title
- A bug in 3v3 Gunfight was fixed, which allowed players to shoot through the middle structure on King when using the AX-50
- Also, fixed an error that occurs when Hardline was earned in Specialist
- Quality of life backend fixed to help the Social and Regiments Social menus run smoother
- Furthermore, fix for a spawn exploit on Vacant
- Fixed White Phosphorous killing all players instantly while in the Realism modes
- Fixed the score at the end of “Fire in the Hole” is not tallying up properly
- Fix a bug for the “Kills with Enemy Weapon” Karma challenge not tracking accurately
- Moreover, fixed Daily Challenges that will require you to get an X number of kills using an enemy weapon
- Fixed an objective while completing Golem’s Operator Mission, which requested 5 Kills with lethal equipment, but it was tracking with killstreaks.
- Objective 6 “Alliance”: fixed complete any 4 Co-Op Operations
- Objective 2 “Alliance”: fixed requires 50 Juggernaut kills with Otter as your Coalition Operator.
- Fix a bug where weapons stopped showing the level progress a level before their max rank, by giving the appearance that they are not anymore gaining XP
- Striker 45: Fixed range and ADS speed to match the 300mm Poly Barrel description
- Model 680: Slight range increase
- For Model 680 XRK 30.0 Sport: range increase
- There is a ADS increase and slight Range decrease to the following: R9-0 Force TAC Sentry, Model 680 – XRK 18.0″ Liberator, & Origin 12 Forge TAC Precision
- Under Barrel Shotguns: reduced rate of fire, increased pellet count, increased shell count to 8, tuned auto swap after ammo is complete, the range has been increased
- Crossbow: Increased reload speed
- Fix a bug where the Akimbo Snakeshot .357s did not register damage for both the guns when fired on the same frame
- Further, reduced recoil to the SA87 12.4 Factory Barrel
- Increased mid-range and close damage for the AK 5.45x39mm round mags
Classic Special Operations:
- Fixed a graphical bug that would occur on mission “Disinform” when on Xbox
Special Operations: Survival
- Piccadilly: Fixed a bug where helicopters could be able to clip through the buildings
- Adjusted the Cluster Strike damage to enemy helicopters
- Fixed a bug where destroying the enemy helicopter or pilot was not awarded money as intended
- In Operation Crosswind, fixed a bug that could prevent players from using the Cruise Missile while the Thermite Launcher was equipped
- Also, fixed an issue where the Juggernauts outside the airport may not pursue players after breaking stealth in the Operation Crosswind
- And fixed a bug where a player would have infinite standard and ammo weapons on jumping out of the plane using the Juggernaut suit in the Operation Crosswind
Call of Duty League:
- On enabling the CDL Rules, the Restrictions warning icon displays next to the buttons, which contain CDL banned items still if they are in sub-menus. It should be made accessible for the players to know which parts of their loadouts require to be replaced to follow the rules of CDL.
- Domination: Round timer set to 5 minutes (previously 6)
- Search and Destroy: Round timer set to 1 minute 30 seconds (from 2 minutes)
- Restricted Thermite, Throwing Knives, and Killstreaks to CDL playlist
- Reintroduced the Data View feature, allowing KBM Codcasters to view player information by pressing the keybind assigned in the Options menu.
- Several fixes are made to prevent crashes and improve stability
As an icing on the cake, there will be a Double XP Weekend starting on Friday, February 28th, and it will be ending on Monday, March 2nd. There is no better time to reach the maximum level on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare!