Download and Install Pure Nexus ROM for Google Pixel XL
In this article, we will learn How to Download and Install Pure Nexus ROM for Google Pixel XL. Pure Nexus ROM is based on AOSP Android 7.1.1 and is now available for Google Pixel XL. This ROM includes the pack of features performance improvements and bug fixes. If you are looking for the pure nexus ROM for your Pixel XL device, then you are the right place. Here we provide the complete guide and changelog.
This the ROM includes some cool features like Advanced Reboot menu, advanced screenshot functionality, advanced Rotation control and lock screen rotation toggle, advanced charging sound controls, added ability to see app version when sideloading app and much more.
ClickItorNot.in is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is only for Pixel XL.
- You should have Twrp recovery installed on your device.
- Back your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Download Pure Nexus ROM for Google Pixel XL
Steps to Install Pure Nexus ROM for Google Pixel and Pixel XL
- Download the Pure Nexus ROM from above link.
- Transfer the downloaded Pure Nexus ROM into your device.
- Now, Reboot Your device into TWRP recovery mode (To do that press Volume down button + Power button simultaneously)
- Click on “Wipe” in the menu and Check “the required options” and Swipe to Factory Reset.
- Go back to TWRP menu, click on “Install” and select the Pure Nexus ROM (ZIP file) that you saved in your pixel in step 2.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
- Once the ROM is successfully installed, navigate to “wipe cache/Dalvik” option, tap on it and then “Swipe to wipe“.
- Once done, go back to main menu and click on reboot.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on Pure Nexus ROM for Google Pixel XL.