The OB21 Advanced Server for Free Fire is now live from March 25 to April 2. Players can register until March 28, 2020, on the official battle royale’s Advanced Server website. The registered players can test the game before it hit the servers.
Players should open the website and log in via Facebook account that is linked to the Free Fire game only. Note that this advanced server is only available for Android devices. OB21 Advanced server update will bring along new characters Kapella and Lucas, a new pet named Ottero, new emotes, a new Kill Secured mode, and many more.
However, the release date of Free Fire OB21 is yet to be announced. But leaks suggest that the game would be released in April 2020. The players of Free Fire who want to enjoy these features in advance can download the Free Fire Advanced Server.
Please note that there is no need to uninstall the standard version of the Free Fire.
How To Download Free Fire OB21 Advanced Server
Below are the steps to join and download the Free Fire Advanced Server:
- Open Free Fire OB21 Advanced Server website.
- Click on the Login Facebook button and then log in through your Facebook account linked to Free Fire.
- You will be redirected to a page where the content is not in English. Translate the page to English (or local language) via plugins of the browser.
- Now, you would see the registration form on the website.
- Enter the required details and click on submit.
- The website redirects to the download page.
- Click on Download APK to download the APK file. (Size: 833 MB)
- Navigate to the downloaded folder and then open the APK file.
- Enable installation of unknown sources, by going to Settings -> Safety & Privacy -> Enable Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After installing, open the Free Fire Advanced Server application and Sign In using your Facebook account linked to the game.
The Free Fire OB20 advanced server, for now, is available only for Android devices and the registrations will get closed on April 2, and the players can get free Diamonds as rewards for reporting bugs in the game. When the period ends, the advanced server will be deleted, still, the player will be able to play on the Official Server.