Do you want to download Gcam 7.3 APK for OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus 8? Read through the article and you will find the download file at the end. OnePlus recently launched its 2020 flagship OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro.
OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro presents a hole-punch camera that is positioned centrally and has a beautifully curved screen. A revolutionary 120Hz screen refresh rate may be expected on both the phones and fueled by around 4500 mAh battery. Furthermore, recently the two devices have seen an OxygenOS update with April 2020 security patch.
The two devices house a 48 MP primary camera and a 16 MP punch-hole selfie shooter. The two devices have an ultrawide sensor and a depth sensor. Also, OnePlus 8 Pro has a telephoto lens.
The latest Gcam 7.3 APK for OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus 8 brings advanced features like HDR +, Motion photo, Portrait mode, etc. Primary camera features include HDR+, Front Camera, Selfie Flash, Autofocus, Zoom, as well as the Night Sight feature and the Astrophotography mode.
You can use the Auxiliary Camera option in the Gcam 7.3 settings, which will let you use the secondary cameras like the wide-angle lens and telephoto lens, but you may not be able to use the depth sensor. The same goes for the regular OnePlus 8. You can install Gam 7.3 APK for OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus 8 alongside the stock camera so you can use stock camera features from the devices and switch to the camera when needed.
Besides, there is also a config file, which can make the GCam 7.3 APK for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro stable.
Download Gcam 7.3 APK for OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus 8
Developers such as Arnova, Urnyx, and the parrot have ported the Gam 7.3 APK for OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus 8 from the Pixel devices.
Ultra CVM Mod for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro – Download
How to use a Telephoto lens and Ultrawide lens in GCam?
To use a Telephoto lens and Ultrawide lens in GCam, first, you need the Auxiliary Camera Magisk module installed on your OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus 8. You will need root and install Magisk to switch between the Telephoto lens or Ultrawide lens.
Now, when you have installed Auxiliary Camera Magisk module, here is how you can enable your camera settings:
- On Urnyx’s Gcam builds, you can see the feature under Settings > Advanced > Auxiliary Camera.
- On Arnova’s Gcam builds, you can see the feature under Settings > Mods Config Creator > Experimental Set ID Camera.
Download Config XML File on Gcam for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro
As said earlier, the config file ensures the compatibility and stability of the Gcam. So, here are the config files
How to Install The Config Xml File on Gcam?
- Download the Gcam APK from the link provided above.
- Install the app and launch the app.
- To install the config file, download the config XML file on to the phone storage.
- Launch the file manager app and then go to the location where you have saved the config file.
- Now, copy and paste it to the location, Internal Storage > Gcam > Configs.
- Launch the Gcam app, and to open a dialog, double click on the black area next to the shutter button.
- Select the config file you want to use and tap on the restore option.