Download and Install EUI 5.8.021S OTA Update on LeEco Le Pro3
EUI 5.8.021s OTA Update on LeEco Le Pro3: LeEco released EUI 5.8.021S update for LeEco Le Pro3. This packed with the bunch of new features like Added standard App Drawer feature to access all installed applications, Optimized Camera HDR algorithm to shorten the processing time, to increase stability & security GMS package app updated to 6.0_r11, General Enhancements & Bug Fixes. These new features and bug fixes are based on feedback from users as part of UP2U program.
As this is the incremental update, The update is rolling out in phase manner. It may take few weeks to reach every corner of the world. The best and fastest way to get the update is to remain on Stock Marshmallow firmware. You can manually check for updates in Settings –> About Phone –> System Updates. If you cannot wait for OTA, then you can manually install Android 7.0 Nougat on Vernee Thor. Thanks to XDA senior member Ascertion for sharing the download link. Follow the below step by step guide to download and install EUI 5.8.021S OTA Update on LeEco Le Pro3.
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is only for LeEco Le Pro3.
- Back your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully, or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Steps to Install EUI 5.8.021S OTA Update on LeEco Le Pro3
- Download the OTA zip file from above download section.
- Name the file to Update.zip
- Save the Update.zip file to your device root internal storage
- Now go to you mobile Setting –> System update and tap on 3 dot menu button
- Select the local update then the installation process starts.
- Once the installation is completed, reboot your device.
- Done !
Hope you like the update. Let us know in the comment section below.