Xiaomi released MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 1s. This update is rolling out via OTA which includes new features and bug fixes. This is the minor update is packed with a new feature called added panic button. This update is rolling via OTA, users will receive the update notification when it is available in your region.
Xiaomi releases MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global stable ROM for Redmi 1s. Many users started receiving the update notification. You can manually check for update in Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you didn’t see any update then you can manually Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 1s. Just follow step by step guide below.
MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM for Redmi 1s – Recovery
MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM for Redmi 1s– Fastboot
Steps to Install Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 1s
- Download MI Flash tool, Unzip and Install it on your PC.
- Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Fastboot file for Redmi 1s from above link.
- Reboot your device into Fastboot mode ( Press “Volume Down + Power” buttons to enter into Fastboot mode)
- Connect your Redmi 1s to PC
- Extract the downloaded fastboot zip file and copy the folder path.
- Open the MI Flash Tool and Paste the copied folder path in the MI Flash Tool.
- Click on the refresh button (It will recognize your device) and click on the flash button to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
Hope this article is helpful for you. Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply