MIUI V184.108.40.206.MAGMIDL Global Stable ROM on Mi 5S: Xiaomi has released new Global Stable ROM based on Android Nougat for Mi 5S. This update is based on Android Nougat. MIUI V220.127.116.11.MAGMIDL update is packed with many new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes. MIUI V18.104.22.168.MAGMIDL Global Stable ROM on Mi 5S update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air) for those who are in previous versions of Global Stable ROM.
The New features include Swipe to delete Lock screen notifications, UI adjustments for toggles, Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade, Home screen settings added to the Settings, Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play and device optimizations, bug fixes. If you are on the previous version of Global Stable ROM then check of update in Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you can’t wait for OTA or if you want to flash the new version then you can follow the below guide to download and Manually Install MIUI V22.214.171.124.MAGMIDL Global Stable ROM on Mi 5S.
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- New – Fingerprint can be used as the Privacy protection password (11-21)
- New – UI adjustments for toggles (12-15)
- New – Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade (12-15)
- Optimization – UI adjustments for screen lock, password, and fingerprints (11-21)
- Optimization – Changed icons for USB charging and switching keyboards (12-01)
- Optimization – Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode (12-13)
- Fix – The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe (11-29)
- New – Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play (11-02)
Steps to Install MIUI V126.96.36.199.MAGMIDL Global Stable ROM on Mi 5S
- Download the latest ROM and Save it in your downloads folder in your device.
- Download and Install Updater App in your device
- Open the Updater App and click on “3 dots” (top right-hand corner) and click on Choose update package, go to Download folder and choose the file and tap on OK
- Wait till installation process completes
- Your device will reboot automatically.
- Download MI Flash tool, Unzip and Install it on your PC.
- Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Fastboot file for your device from above link.
- Reboot your device into Fastboot mode ( Press “Volume Down + Power” buttons to enter into Fastboot mode)
- Connect your Redmi 1s to PC
- Extract the downloaded fastboot zip file and copy the folder path.
- Open the MI Flash Tool and Paste the copied folder path in the MI Flash Tool.
- Click on the refresh button (It will recognise your device) and click on the flash button to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
Hope this article is helpful for you. Let us know your feedback on MIUI V184.108.40.206.MAGMIDL in the comment section below.