Are you looking for an official LG USB Drivers download link? Then you are in the right place.
All the smartphones come with a USB port through which you can connect your phone with a PC for various reasons. Though Windows operating system comes with a pre-installed USB driver, there might be a chance of it not working correctly. The reason might be a software glitch or any other similar kind of issue. In order to eliminate that problem, you can download and install official LG USB Drivers to connect your LG phone to the computer. USB drivers not only maintain a connection between your device and PC but also makes a reliable and fast connection.
You can transfer files, flash firmware, or besides carry out any debugging process on your LG Android mobile phone via these LG USB Drivers.
Download Latest LG USB Drivers Ver. 4.4.2:
- Name – LG USB Driver
- Version – v 4.4.2
- Supported OS – Windows 7, Windows 10; 32 or 64 digit
- File Size – 15.9 MB
- File Name – LGMobileDriver_WHQL_Ver_4.4.2.exe
- Developer – LG Electronic Official
LG USB Drivers v 4.4.2: Download
How To Install LG USB Drivers On Windows PC?
- Download the latest version of LG USB Drivers, LGMobileDriver_WHQL_Ver_4.2.0.exe from the link provided above.
- Now, run the downloaded executable file.
- Then you will be asked to choose the language you prefer for the installation and click on Next.
- LG installation wizard starts opening. To continue with the installation process, click on Next.
- The installation process then starts immediately.
- Finally, you will see a message LG Mobile Drivers installed successfully, click on Ok to close the installation wizard.
- Now, connect your phone to the computer directly through a USB cable. And let your PC detect your phone and install all the drivers automatically.
- And you are done with the installation! Now enjoy transferring files between your LG device and your PC.