OnePlus finally rolled out OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3. Previously OnePlus has rolled out 4.0.1 Android Nougat update for OnePlus 3 users. But many users reported bugs and wifi connection issues in 4.0.2 update. As we know, OnePlus always stands top in fixing bugs and releasing updates as early as possible. If you are looking for the OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3, then you are the right place. Here we provide the complete guide with download links and changelog.
This update is packed with all new Android Nougat features and Bug fixes. This update is rolling out via OTA (Over the AIR). This update is rolled out in phase manner. It may take few weeks to reach every corner of the world. If you want to taste the update early, then follow the below guide to install OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3.
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is only for OnePlus 3.
- Back your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3 – OTA – Link Broken
OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3 – Full– Link Broken
Steps to Install OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3
1. Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Phone Settings –> Developer Options –>. (To enable Developer Settings –> Go to About phone in settings and tap 7 times on the Build Number)
2. Download and install ADB drives
3. Download the OxygenOS 4.0.3 zip file
4. Copy the downloaded OxygenOs 4.0.3 zip file to the folder where ADB installed.
5. Restart the OnePlus 3 into recovery mode. (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
6. In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
7. Connect your OnePlus 3 to PC and Execute the following command in command prompt.
“adb sideload <filename>”
“/adb sideload <filename>"
8. Wait until the installation process completes and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.
1. Download OxygenOS 4.0.3 zip file from above link
2. Save it on your phone internal memory.
3. Restart the OnePlus 3 into recovery mode. (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button until you see the stock recovery.)
4. Select ‘Apply Update’ and click on ‘Choose from Internal Storage.’
5. Now select OTA ZIP file. (Which you have Downloaded and saved in step 1,2)
6. Now wait until installation process completes and then reboot your device.
7. Now your OnePlus 3 will reboot into latest OxygenOs.
- Added Wi-Fi IPv6 Support toggle
- Optimized Smart Wi-Fi Switcher, if turned on, device will switch to data connection if Wi-Fi signal is consistently poor
- Fixed crashes for Line
- Increased stability of the Camera app
- Optimized exposure when taking night time photos
- Updated Audio Parameters and improved the quality of audio recordings
- Updated APN settings for select carriers
- Amazon Prime App will be pre-installed for India Users
***Known Issues and Fixes
- Wi-Fi disconnections
- If you experience frequent WiFi disconnections, please go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Configure WiFi (Top right hand corner) > Scroll to bottom of the page and check the IP address format (IPv4 = Single line, IPv6 = Multiple lines)> If the IP address is IPv6 based, then turn off the IPv6 Support toggle and see if the disconnections stop.
- If you experience frequent WiFi disconnections due to switches between WiFi and data, please try turning off the Smart Wi-Fi Switcher at Settings > Wi-Fi > Configure WiFi and see if the disconnections stop
- If you still experience WiFi connectivity issues, please send me a pm. Thanks.
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOs 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3 in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply