OnePlus finally rolled out OxygenOS Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. OnePlus has rolled out Android 10 updates with Google security patch for OnePlus 7 and 7 pro users. But many users reported bugs and wifi connection issues in Beta update. As we know, OnePlus always stands top in fixing bugs and releasing updates as early as possible. If you are looking for the OxygenOS Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro, then you are the right place. Here we provide the complete guide with download links and changelog.
This update is packed with all-new Android 10 features and Bug fixes. This update is rolling out via OTA (Over the AIR). This update is rolled out in a phase manner, It may take a few weeks to reach every corner of the world. If you want to taste the update early, then follow the below guide to download OxygenOS Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro.
- This guide is only for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro.
- Back your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
OnePlus 7 Pro
- Added an optimized charging feature to improve battery performance based on usage (Settings – Battery – Optimized charging)
- Optimized the RAM management
- Fixed the issue with auto-record toast messages in the contact app
- Fixed the wrong time format in the status bar
- Improved system stability and general bug fixes
- Reading mode:
- Added the Chromatic effect option to adapt color range and saturation intelligently for a better reading experience (Settings – Display – Reading mode – Turn on reading mode – Chromatic effect)
Thanks to the Oxygen Updater team and the XDA Senior Member Some_Random_Username for the download links!