Are you finding a way to connect your Xiaomi device to your PC? Then, you are in the right place. Xiaomi USB Drivers play a vital role in providing a secure connection between your device and PC.
- 1 What is Xiaomi USB Driver?
- 2 Features Of Xiaomi USB Drivers:
- 3 OS Compatibility For Xiaomi USB Drivers:
- 4 What is the difference between USB Driver & ADB Driver?
- 5 Download Xiaomi USB Drivers:
- 6 Download ADB Drivers:
- 7 How To Install Xiaomi USB Drivers:
- 8 Xiaomi Mi PC Suite:
- 9 Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite:
What is Xiaomi USB Driver?
Xiaomi USB Drivers are a set of software programs used to create a valid connection between your Xiaomi or Redmi device and the operating system of your computer.
The USB drivers provide an interface through which the device can interact with the PC. It is this interaction that further enables the user to carry out the required action.
You require these drivers in order to flash stock ROM, firmware update, firmware downgrade, transfer files, flash a custom recovery like TWRP, restore stock firmware, or establish an ADB/fastboot connection.
Xiaomi USB Drivers are also necessary while connecting your phone in Emergency Download Mode (EDL) and Fastboot Mode. These are some modes in every Android phone, mainly booted whenever you perform the flashing process.
Features Of Xiaomi USB Drivers:
- Transfer Data from PC to Mobile and vice versa.
- Flashing Custom ROM or Stock Firmware
- Root your device
- Unlock Bootloader
- Use the phone as a webcam
OS Compatibility For Xiaomi USB Drivers:
Xiaomi USB drivers are compatible with different versions of Windows. They include Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), and Windows XP (32-bit).
What is the difference between USB Driver & ADB Driver?
A USB driver is utilized to flash the stock firmware on the phone, but an ADB driver is to connect your phone to a PC. A USB driver is required when you try to flash a custom ROM, root/update a new firmware on your device. While ADB Driver (Android Debug Bridge Driver) can control your device through USB using a PC. You can install and uninstall applications, copy and return files, execute shell commands, and also solve multiple problems.
Download Xiaomi USB Drivers:
Xiaomi USB Drivers for Qualcomm snapdragon device: Download
Download ADB Drivers:
ADB Drivers for Xiaomi Devices: Download
How To Install Xiaomi USB Drivers:
- Firstly, download the USB drivers from the above-provided link.
- Extract the zip file, and you will find an executable file with .exe extension.
- Now, run the .exe file. The installation wizard opens click on Next.
- You will be asked if you accept the software license agreement, click on I accept, and then next.
- Click on the Install button for the installation process to start.
- Finally, click on Finish after the successful installation of the USB drivers on your PC.
Xiaomi Mi PC Suite:
It is an alternative for the USB Drivers. The Mi PC Suite is primarily used to flash Mi devices, sharing PC internet, Backup & Recovery, File Manager, and to have better and integrated support. So by downloading the PC Suite, users get more control over the device.
The PC suite not only provides usual access like the Phone book, Messaging, Settings, File Manager, and MMS. But it also includes some more key features such as Recovery, Backups, and Update that are missing in the PC Suite of most of the other companies.
Additionally, you can also control the Xiaomi devices from your PC or laptop and also perform Fastboot flash from Xiaomi Mi PC Suite. You can download Mi PC Suite from Mi official website.
Download Xiaomi Mi PC Suite:
Xiaomi Mi PC Suite Latest v220.127.116.1111: Download