If you are looking for a file manager for your computer, ES file explorer for PC is the free and most popular file managers that can organize your documents, applications, and multimedia. With more than 300 million global users, ES Filer Explorer is the powerful Android file manager.
The ES File Explorer for PC application user interface is very simple and clean when compared to the other file managers. You will be able to see exactly the same interface like that of an Android application. It offers a wide range of features and keeps your files secure, whether you share or store them through the network, locally, or cloud.
What Does ES File Explorer For PC Do?
The ES File Explorer works in a similar way on your PC too, and rather in a better way. Apart from organizing your apps, multimedia, and documents, this app will also allow you to share apps, music, videos, images, etc. between devices.
Since it is an application manager, it will also allow performing functions like cache cleaning, uninstall apps, task killing, back up of apps, as well as categorizing the apps according to your requirement.
How Does ES File Explorer For PC Work?
There is no need for a USB drive, cable, or mobile data for sharing files. You can share the files via SMB in the local network using ES File Explorer. It will allow you to copy the files easily from your PC to Android device and vice-versa.
In order to share files between your computer and Android devices, you must enable File sharing and Network discovery on your PC. Also, both devices should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
ES File Explorer For PC Features
- The Es file explorer app has a unique feature called Remote File Manager. It will allow you to manage your smartphone using your PC.
- This file manager app will also allow you to create ZIP files, unpack RAR files, compress, and decompress the ZIP files.
- You can delete the junk files using this app to increase the speed and storage of your device.
- It will allow you to create shortcuts, categorize, uninstall, back up the apps that are installed on your PC.
- The root explorer in the app will give access to all the directories and the file system, allowing users to change permissions.
- The ES File Explorer for PC also manages files on FTPS, FTP, WebDAV, and SFTP servers, similar to how you manage your file on the SD card.
- You can monitor the RAM settings by applying just a single command, whether to keep the apps running in the background or not.
- There are in-built viewers and players for various files like images, videos, and music.
- The ES File Explorer app will also support third-party apps such as Quick Office.
- You can also transfer the files to the nearby devices using Bluetooth.
- This file manager also supports different services, including OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon S3, DropBox, Sugarsync, Yandex, and many more cloud storage platforms.
How To Download ES File Explorer For Your Windows PC?
There is no ES File Explorer app directly available for the PC. So first, you need to download an Android or iOS Emulator to use this app on your PC. These emulators are compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux devices. Below are the emulators available for Android and iOS
Blue Stacks – Download
NoxPlayer – Download
iPadian – Download
Here is the guide to download ES File Explorer on PC
- Download any of the emulators of your choice from the download links provided above.
- Run the downloaded .exe file on your PC.
- Now, open the installed emulator on your PC and log in to your Google Play Store account.
- If you don’t have a Play Store account, create one.
- On successfully signing in to the account, click on the search icon of the play store and search for the ES file Explorer.
- The Es File Explorer app will be displayed. Click on Install.
- You will see a pop-up message asking for the necessary permissions. Click on Accept.
- The app starts installing, and it will take some time to install.
- After the installation of the ES File Explorer for PC, to launch the app, you have to go to your emulator and click on My apps where you can find this application.
- Click on the ES File Explorer app, and that’s it!
- You can now enjoy using the ES File Explorer application on your PC.
ES File Explorer for PC is one of the best file management tools for your computer, which will also allow you to share files and perform many functions apart from just organizing your apps. This application works for Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1, both 32 and 64 bit.