FIFA 20 is the most popular soccer game all around the world with a huge fan-base and gamers community. Recently we have also seen one more game in the market PES(Pro Evolution Soccer) which also gained a large number of fans. But the new updates added to FIFA 20 are making the fans sit tight with it rather than PES.
The previous year FIFA added VOLTA mode to the game, which happened to be the updated version of the FIFA Street version of 2005. VOLTA mode got a mixed response from the fan-base and they are waiting for the next title from the game developers.
The EA Games have brought a new update to the game under the “TITLE 14” update. The update has brought many new improvements and bug-fixes to the game. Here we have listed down all the new changes that are added to the game in the latest update.
- Increased the effect of the Overload Ball Side D-Pad Tactic on the in-game Stamina.
- Reduced the effect of the Team Press D-Pad Tactic on the in-game Stamina.
- This was reduced to have the same effect that was experienced before the Title Update 12.
- Updates to teams, multiple stadia, presentation packages, and kits.
- Added Barcelona SC and Guarani to CONMEBOL competitions.
Made the following changes:
Upgrades to multiple ad boards, stadia, and kits.
- Player ID: 230847
- Team: Lincoln City
- First Name: Zachary
- Last Name: Elbouzedi
- ID 111329 — Guarani (Paraguay)
- ID 110981 — Barcelona Guayaquil
- ID 111329 – Guarani (Paraguay) (Home, Away and GK Kits)
- ID 110981 – Barcelona Guayaquil (Home, Away and GK Kits)
- ID 113686 – FUT TERRITORIES 23 NORI (Home and GK Kits)
- ID 113656 – FUT OTHER 03 (Home and GK Kits)
- No Stadium, Boot, Ball, Goalkeeper Glove, Jersey font, or Kit numbers were added in this latest update.
If you haven’t played the game yet, then you can click on the below link to get the game for your PC or alternately you can also visit the official EA Games(PC) website to get the game.