The Fortnite Brutus’ Briefing challenges for Chapter 2, Week 2, are now available. As always, in this also, when players will complete their challenges, then they will get rewards and other items in-game.
In the previous season, if players want to see the challenges, they have to go to the Challenges tab at the top center of the game. But now, players get an interactive screen to see the challenges that include a Season 2, Chapter 2 themed round table with all the Battle Pass surrounding it. When players click on the center table, then it brings up the map from where challenges will scatter around the island are visible. And it depends on the player to choose which one challenge they want to play.
There is no countdown before the challenges will be released in the Fortnite game. Players are expecting that may be challenges will come on every Thursday, similarly as the Week 2 challenges.
BRUTUS Briefing Challenges for Fortnite Season 2, Week 2
In the first week of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 2 also saw challenges, and those were titled as Brutus’ Briefing, and now similarly challenges are out for the second week in Fortnite game.
- Find SHADOW Safe Houses (1)
- Hide in Secret Passages in different matches (3)
- Eliminate players using a Shotgun (3)
- Carry a Knocked opponent 50m (50)
- Deal damage to players from below (250)
- Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner (3)
- Shakedown Knocked Henchmen in different matches (3)
- Eliminate players at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods (3)
- Deal damage with Shotguns to players while in the air (200)
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone, and 300 metal (3)
With every challenge, players will overcome the game, which will give them 40,000XP points, and it will help the players to advance the Battle pass for the season. After getting the high-level ranking, the players can reach to unlockable styles, and then the other items in the battle pass quickly.