Last year, Xiaomi Poco f1 received MIUI 11 firmware update followed by the latest Android 10 OTA update from last month. Now, you can also download and install the newest Google Camera 7.2 on your Poco f1.
GCam 7.2 came along with the Pixel 4 series. Later many developers created many Google camera 7.2 mods that will work on several Android devices.
san1ty is one of such ingenious developers who has continuously developed and modded several versions of Google Camera APKs for various Xiaomi phones up to date.
GCam 7.2 by san1ty runs on most of the Android phones with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 or later.
Google upgraded its stock camera app for all the Google Pixel 4, 3, 2, and 1 series to Gcam 7.2 with several new features and stability updates.
The features include Astrophotography, which was introduced in Google Camera 7. Hence the same is repeated on Google Camera 7.2 for Poco F1. In addition, some other features like HDR+, measure mode, ZSL, Super Res Zoom, dark mode, Night Sight, selfie flash, Time-lapse, Slow motion, etc.
Apart from the new features, GCam 7.2 also features fixed Beauty Mode, fixed HEVC, added Compression settings, added switch for Google Photos.
The complete changelog for GCam 7.2 include:
Based on: Google Camera 7.2.018. Android 9+.
– Fixed Slow Motion for Pocophone F1
– Removed HDR+ off (doesn’t work on Pocophone F1)
– Other small changes
Download Google Camera 7.2 for Xiaomi Poco f1
- File name – F1MinimalMod2.0.apk
- File Type – .apk
- File Size – 74.6 MB
GCam 7.2: Download
How To Install Google Camera 7.2 On Xiaomi Poco f1?
- Download the GCam 7.2 from the download link provided above.
- You have to enable “install from unknown sources” on your Android device.
- Once it is enabled, install the downloaded app.
- After installing, clear the app data and then open the app and enjoy Google Camera on Poco F1.