Install Google Sans Font on Any Android Device [Root]: Google is one of the biggest internet companies. Recently the Google has introduced a new style of font with the Android 8.1. In the today market, there is a huge range of the android font available but the Google is the best font for your smartphone. It provides the best experience to the user. The developer of Google new font has offered the separate file to install this font on the MIUI 9 device.
It is a well-designed font that can change the mood of the app. some of the font does not change the robot on your device but the Google use the font at the decorative place throughout the Android system. The latest sans font provide a neat and unique look that attract more people to install this font on their device. Follow the below guide to install Google Sans Font on any Android device.
Download Recovery flashable Zip file
The exclusive font is used in the Google logo design. Are you decided to use new Google sans font system on your smartphone? You can download the recovery flashable Zip file on the internet. The SharkcpN provide the recovery Zip file for the Google new font. With the help of the Zip File, anyone can easily download and guide to install Google Sans Font on any Android device.
Every recovery flashable Zip file is tested by the SharkcpN so it is safe for your device. The recovery google sans font Zip file is available on Android 5.0 and above Android version. The stock of different brand smartphone ROMs will support the Google Sans new font such as OnePlus, Motorola, Lenovo and much more. It is available in different format such as
Steps to install Google Sans Font on Any Android Device
- First, you can download the google Sans font and then transfer the TWRP_GoogleSans.zip file to your smartphone.
- Boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Click the install button and choose TWRP_GoogleSans.zip file that transfers the file to your smartphone.
- After choosing the TWRP_GoogleSans.zip file and, Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of the screen to start the installation process.
- If a google sans new font file is flashed then the user will get the option of reboot system and choose a new font.
Note: If you want to switch back to default Robot font, just download TWRP_StockRoboto.zip file to your smartphone and install it like you installed Google Sans zip.
Steps to Install Google sans font on MIUI
If anyone has the Xiaomi Mi smartphone that is running on android MIUI 8 and MIUI 9 then you should follow the simple instructions to install the Google sans new font on your device.
- Download a new font and transfer the MIUI_GoogleSans.mtz file to the smartphone storage.
- Then open the app themes and choose a theme -> click the import option -> choose the MIUI_GoogleSans.mtz file. It will transfer the font to the smartphone.
- Return back to the themes and choose a new font form the list of themes to apply font.
- Now the device will reboot.
If you need to revert back to the previous front on the smartphone then the user can apply default theme and also reboot the smartphone. This tip helps you to install the Google Sans new font on your device without any hassle.