ColorOS has come up with a bunch of features, some of which can be classified as bloatware. One of those features is the lock screen magazine, which might look annoying to most of the users.
Luckily, you have an option to disable the lockscreen magazine on ColorOS. In this article, you will get to know how to turn on and off this feature.
The lockscreen magazine shows images on your phone’s lock screen along with some information about that image. This feature has been present in ColorOS for a long time.
You can always swipe between the images. You can choose “Update Using Mobile Data” for the pictures to update. If you toggle it off, then you can update the photos on Wi-Fi only.
How To Enable or Disable ColorOS Lock Screen Magazine?
Follow the steps below in order to turn on/off the feature
- Launch Settings on your device that is running on ColorOS.
- Click on the Home Screen & Lock Screen Magazine option.
- In that, select the Lock Screen Magazine option.
- If you want to disable the feature, turn off the Lock Screen Magazine toggle.
- If, by mistake, the feature is disabled on your device and you want to enable it, then toggle the option to On.
After turning off the ColorOs lockscreen magazine, you will no longer be able to see the image on your lock screen. However, you also have an option to pick your own wallpapers for the lock screen too.