Do you want to flash stock ROM on your Xiaomi Device using the Recovery? Then you are in the right place. Get along with the article!
One best thing about the Android platform is that if you want, you can install the latest versions of Android before the OTA update hits your device.
All you need to do is just unlock the bootloader of your device and flash your required ROM. It is not too tricky once you get the hang of it.
How To Install Stock ROM On Xiaomi Devices Using Recovery?
If you want to update your firmware using Recovery, follow the steps provided below.
- Download the ROM file that is compatible with your Xiaomi device.
- Rename the file to update.zip.
- Transfer this file to the root of your internal storage.
- Now boot your Xiaomi device in the recovery mode.
- To boot your device in recovery mode, first, switch off your device and then press Power and Volume Up buttons together.
- On entering the recovery mode, you can navigate further by using volume down and up buttons. To select an option, you can use the power button.
- Now you scroll down and select the “Install update.zip” option. And then give your phone some time to install it.
- Once completed, your phone will reboot automatically.
- If it does not just navigate and select the option “Reboot” from the Recovery.
- That’s all!
Also Read Through: How To Flash Latest Fastboot ROM Using Mi Flash Tool