Install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy J7: TWRP recovery is a custom version of stock recovery which is used to flash custom ROMs. It is highly popular and is one of the most preferred methods used while rooting or installing custom ROMs.
If you are a user of Samsung Galaxy J7, then there is incredibly good news for you. You have the opportunity to easily root your device by installing TWRP. All that is needed is unlocking the bootloader of your device which will grant you the root access on your phone with the assistance of TWRP recovery.
The whole process is fairly simple and can be completed within 10-15 min. We have already mentioned that one of the most preferred uses of TWRP recovery is that you can use it to flash custom ROMs on your device with the help of stock recovery. So let us see How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy J7.
- This guide only for Samsung Galaxy J7.
- Remember to take a backup of your files before beginning to install TWRP and root your device.
- Your device must have more than battery to prevent the sudden shutdown.
TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J7
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2015 Qualcomm Sprint) (j7ltespr) – Download
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016 Exynos) (j7xelte) – Download
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017 Qualcomm Sprint) (j7popltespr) – Download
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Exynos SM-J700 (j7elte) – Download
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy J7
Install TWRP recovery on Samsung device using Odin is the best way to get access to many features on your Samsung device. The TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) recovery on Samsung devices is a bit different from other Android devices. It can be done by a software called Odin, which generally come along with Samsung devices.
Hope you have installed TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy J7. Let us know if you have any queries in the comment section below.