PUBG Mobile’s 0.18.0 update was released a few days ago. Now, the PUBG Mobile developers are getting ready for beta testing of the next major update- PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 beta update. The beta servers will be opened to all the players soon for which the registrations have already started.
The registration process for the latest beta update is simple. The rumors say that this update will be the biggest update in the PUBG Mobile history, and the readers can become early beta testers by signing up for the same.
The steps for the registration are mentioned below. Follow these steps to register yourself for the latest PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 beta update.
PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 Beta Update:
- Open the Registration Portal of the PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 beta update by clicking the link here.
- Sign in with your PUBG account that redirects you towards the Survey Page.
- Complete the survey with appropriate details like your Age, Character ID, etc.
- Click on Submit after answering the questions in the survey.
- If you are selected, then you will receive the confirmation message after a few days in the PUBG Mobile application.
Here is the official statement made by PUBG Mobile:
The new PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 beta recruitment test is going to start soon. Players who are interested in signing up for this beta testing can complete and submit the survey. GameExp is Tencent Games’ internal beta testing platform that will select a few applicants who will then be contacted by the GameExp team. The beta update download link will be available for everyone very soon.
The team selects and invites the most suitable players among those that have applied for beta testing. Additionally, the players who participate in beta testing will get free skins as a reward. Players are suggested to register for the latest beta testing before the registration portal closes soon.
PUBG Mobile team uploaded a video on YouTube showing complete details of the Cheer Park feature that was introduced in the PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update that recently hit the global servers:
Leave a Reply