Android 7.1.2 Beta in Google Pixel: Google has announced Android 7.1.2 Nougat update. This Update is maintenance release which is mainly focused on improving performance and fixing bugs. This is update is rolling out via OTA to BETA subscribers. If you want to receive an OTA enroll your device in the beta program. However, OTA update may take few weeks to hit your device.
Google is rolling out Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all its eligible devices that are enrolled in the beta program. This is an incremental maintenance release mainly focused on optimizations, bug fixes, small enhancements for users and carriers. If you don’t to wait for OTA then you can follow the below to manually install Android 7.1.2 Beta in Google Pixel / Pixel XL.
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is only for Google Pixel / Pixel XL.
- Back your device data.
- Install USB Drivers.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Steps to Install Android 7.1.2 Beta in Google Pixel / Pixel XL
- Download and Install ADB drivers.
- Now, download Android 7.1.2 ZIP file.
- Move downloaded ZIP file to ADB folder. (C:\adb)
- Extract the Zip file in ADB folder.
- Now reboot your device into Bootloader Mode. (To do that Press and hold Volume Down + Power buttons)
- Connect your device to PC.
- In ADB folder, press “Shift + Right mouse key” and click on “Open command window here.”
- To ensure your device is connected properly, execute the below command.
- Now, Execute the following command to flash the firmware.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
- Your device will automatically reboot to latest Android 7.1.2.
Hope you found this helpful. Comment down your feedback on Android 7.1.2 Nougat.