OnePlus finally rolled out OxygenOS 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3T. Previously OnePlus has rolled out 4.0.1 Android Nougat update for OnePlus 3T users. But many users reported bugs and battery drain issues in 4.0.1 update. As we know, OnePlus always stands top in fixing bugs and releasing updates as early as possible. If you are looking for the OxygenOS 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3T, then you are the right place. Here we provide the complete guide with download links and changelog.
This update is packed with all new Android Nougat features and Bug fixes. This update is rolling out via OTA (Over the AIR). This update is rolled out in phase manner. It may take few weeks to reach every corner of the world. If you want to taste the update early, then follow the below guide to install OxygenOS 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3T.
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is only for OnePlus 3T.
- Back your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
OxygenOS 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3T – OTA
OxygenOS 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3T – Full
Steps to Install OxygenOS 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3T
1. Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Phone Settings –> Developer Options –>. (To enable Developer Settings –> Go to About phone in settings and tap 7 times on the Build Number)
2. Extract the OxygenOs 4.0.2.Zip file
3. Copy the Extracted OxygenOs 4.0.2 files to the folder where ADB installed.
4. Restart the OnePlus 3T into recovery mode. (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
5. In recovery menu, choose “Install from USB,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
6. Connect your OnePlus 3T to PC and Execute the following command in command prompt.
“adb sideload <filename>”
“/adb sideload <filename>"
7. Wait until the installation process completes and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.
1. Download OxygenOS 4.0.2 zip file from above link
2. Save it on your phone internal memory.
3. Restart the OnePlus 3T into recovery mode. (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button until you see the stock recovery.)
4. Select ‘Apply Update’ and click on ‘Choose from Internal Storage.’
5. Now select OTA ZIP file. (Which you have Downloaded and saved in step 1,2)
6. Now wait until installation process completes and then reboot your device.
7. Now your OnePlus 3T will reboot into latest OxygenOs.
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
- New Notifications Design
- New Settings Menu Design
- Multi-Window View
- Notification Direct Reply
- Custom DPI Support
- Added Status Bar Icon options
- Improved Shelf Customization
- Updated APN Settings for select Carriers
- Fixed Proximity Sensor bug during calls
- Fixed Google Play Store download bug
- Increased System Stability
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOs 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3T in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply