Here you can find the latest Nokia USB Drivers. You can download and install Nokia USB Drivers on to your PC before connecting your Nokia device to PC.
Today, we rarely see people who are not using smartphones. It was a time when smartphones were considered a luxury. But now, it has become a basic need.
Most of the Nokia phones come bundled with USB drivers. A CD ROM provided along with the phone will help you in installing Nokia USB Drivers. However, there are some cases where your phone might not work correctly, and you need drivers externally to connect your phones with PC and try to fix the issue.
With the help of the USB drivers, you will be able to connect your device with a PC or laptop. It is the most agile way, and with the help of these drivers, you can transfer your data quickly. You can download these drivers from the download link mentioned below.
Why Do You Need Nokia USB Drivers?
- Sometimes the computer might not detect your Nokia device when you connect it. If you have Nokia USB drivers, then you can easily and securely connect your phone to PC.
- You maybe wanted to share some larger files and want to connect your phone to PC. Then you require USB drivers.
- To flash your smartphone with the custom recovery, you need the phone on the computer.
- You can install the firmware files on your Nokia mobile phones using your PC via USB Drivers.
- When the phone gets stuck on the screen logo, and further, it does not start. It is called a bricked phone. Bricked phone issues cannot be addressed without connecting them to the computer. And for this, you require the Nokia USB driver.
Download Nokia USB Drivers:
- File Name – Nokia_Connectivity_Cable_Driver_18.104.22.168
- File Type: .rar
- File Size – 6.75 MB
- Supported OS – Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP (both 32 & 64 bit)
Nokia USB Drivers v22.214.171.124: Download
How To Install Nokia USB Drivers To Your Windows PC?
- Download Nokia USB Drivers from the download link provided above
- You will find a .rar file downloaded.
- Extract the .rar file and further, run the executable file in it.
- Now you will be asked to accept the license agreement. Click on I accept checkbox and then click on the Install button.
- The installation process of the USB drivers starts.
- After the completion of the installation process, click on Finish to exit the installation wizard.
Now when your required USB drivers are installed on your PC, you can connect your Nokia device on to your computer and complete your task.