Now, fans of Battlefield 5 can download a new update on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The latest Into the Jungle Chapter is now ready for launch.
The battlefield 5 developer DICE releases a brand new update for the multiplayer shooter.
The update 6.0 of battlefield 5 is now out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The players have to download the game if they want to play it online, and then they have to access the new Into the Jungle content.
The update is now out for Chapter 6: Into the Jungle free DLC, and the release date of the game is 6th February. The new update introduces the new map, new items, new weapons, and commanders.
The patch notes are mentioned below, and you can see that the new Solomon Islands map is now available. It is available on Conquest, Breakthrough, Squad Conquest, and Team Deathmatch.
The official map description states that the set up of this brand new Jungle environment is made up of the original creators of Argonne Forest and Operation Locker.
Further, it adds that the Solomon Islands features the many deep choke points and deep, edgy routes. All of them seem to connect by a winding river that moves throughout the length of the map.
The new weapons which came in the game after the update are the Type 11 LMG, the Model 37 Shotgun, and the M2 Carbine. The M1A1 Bazooka and Lunge Mine are also coming in the game.
Battlefield 5 Update 6.0 Patch Notes
The new addition in the game:
- The new map is added in the game, i.e., the Solomon Islands, which is available on Conquest, Breakthrough, Squad Conquest, and Team Deathmatch.
- The addition of new weapons in the game are Type 11 LMG, Model 37, M2 Carbine, and they are available through Chapter Rank Rewards.
- The new gadgets are Lunge Mine, M1A1 Bazooka, which are available through Chapter Rank Rewards.
- In the update, there is the removal of the impact of track damages on the initial acceleration. Therefore, it allows for the tanks with disabled tracks to escape. And the performance of medium and high-speed are still massively impactful.
- It has increased the critical angle from 10 to 20 degrees to match better the visual feedback of having a right angle on an opponent. It was too difficult to tell if you were going to get a critical hit; this increases the margin.
- The update increases the range of the AA and AT HMGs to match the coax.
- It fixes the Panzer 4 AT round, which only has four shells.
Changes in Maps and Modes in Update:
- Mercury – The player’s lineage on the tanks will no longer unintentionally end up on foot.
- Operation Underground – In this, they have fixes the rare bug that can stop the attacking team from spawning on Breakthrough.
- Outpost – Now, a player is no longer remain stuck if the tower is destroyed while the player plants it.
- Wake Island – In the update, they have decreases the number of tanks to improve the map balance on Breakthrough.
- Wake Island – Now, players will be able to expand even if their squad gets wiped during the last sector on Breakthrough while playing as the US.
Changes in Weapons and Gadgets:
- Grease gun – In the update, there are some 9indirect twists to the Suppressor audio to separate it from the experience when firing the weapon unsuppressed.
- AP Mine – In an update, they have fixed the issue that was causing the AP mine not to do damage to infantry in Firestorm.
These are the changes that have been applied to the bolt action rifles muzzle velocity on the Recon class:
- Ross Rifle changes from 600 to 750.
- Type 99 is changing from 600 to 750.
- They are performing a more considerable pass on the Weapon Balance in the next update for Assault, Medic, and Support.
UI & Others:
- In this update, now the spotted enemies are no longer represented as arrows on the minimap. Also, it will not show the direction, and they are back into the diamond shapes.
- One option is added on Console for players to modify the strength of snap zoom.
- The update fixes a bug that was causing the “Vehicle Buster” combat role that was not unlocking for some players.
- It also fixes a bug that will show the Deploy screen visible on the squad screen after leaving pre-round.
- The update also fixes the incorrect wording in the Type 2A Mastery IV assignment.
- There are online server connectivity improvements in some of the rare cases that can drop a player from a server after joining of 30 seconds.
Leave a Reply