Are you trying to connect your LeEco smartphone to your PC, but your computer is unable to detect your device? Then download LeEco USB Drivers for a secure and strong connection between your LeEco phone and your computer.
LeTV, previously known as LeEco, is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer that debuted in India with some premium look smartphones within budget. Two of its smartphones became a massive hit among the lovers of budget smartphones.
The brand came through online shopping sites and had a good sale on its range. After some more time, a couple of smartphones were released by the manufacturer in the market. Though they could not win success over the vast competition in the market, the company did sell an ample number of devices in less time.
In this article, we provide you with the download link for LeEco USB drivers for your devices. Also, you will find a complete installation guide to install the LeEco USB drivers on your PC.
If you want to connect your LeEco device to PC, LeEco USB Drivers will ensure a secure and strong connection between the device and PC. Without the USB driver installed on PC, you may face continuous failure in connection. And it can cause critical issues with the device at times, such as during an update process. So, it is always safe if you have LeEco USB drivers on your PC.
Download LeEco USB Drivers:
- File Name – usb_driver_r12-windows
- File Type – .zip
- File Size – 8.28 MB
- Supported OS – Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP (both 32 & 64 bit)
LeEco USB Drivers: Download
How To Install LeEco USB Drivers ON PC?
To install the LeEco USB drivers, follow the steps given below:
- Connect your Android phone to the USB port of your computer.
- Open Computer Management from Windows Explorer.
- In the left pane of Computer Management, select the Device Manager.
- And in the right pane of the Device Manager, locate and expand Portable Devices or Other Devices. It depends on the one you see.
- Right-click on the device name, which you connect, and then select the option Update Driver Software.
- In the Hardware Update wizard, select the option Browse my computer for driver software and then click Next.
- Click Browse and then locate the USB driver folder. For example, the Google USB Driver located in android_sdk\extras\google\usb_driver\.
- Click Next to install the drivers on your PC.