Xiaomi, the smartphones giants always comes with something special in the market. With the recent launch of the Redmi 5 & Redmi 5 Pro, Xiaomi confirmed it’s grip more firmly on the budget smartphone. It has been just 1day after the launch of the Redmi Note 5 Pro and one more rumor got stronger. Besides launching this, Xiaomi also launched their flagship phone Mi Mix 2.
With this, all the long old rumors are sounding to be true of the launch of Mi Mix 2S. It is said to be coming with Android Oreo and 3,400 mAh battery. According to the latest report and firewire by XDA, it is pretty much confirmed that the next device would be none other than the Mi Mix 2S. Xiaomi plans to account this device letter this year at the MWC 2018.
XDA Senior Member duraaraa (@FunkyHuawei), found the firmware files of Mi Mix 2S with code-named “polaris.” also shared the files with XDA-Developers. This comes with Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box, it is also compatible with Project Treble compatible.
- 1 Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Leaks, Specs, and Features
- 2 New Update of Samsung Galaxy Buds adds Latest Features to Bixby and Improvises the Gesture Controls
- 3 YouTube: illegally gathering information on children
- 4 The star show by Huawei Laptops and Tablets at the MWC 2018
- 5 Go Anywhere to Download Music
- 6 Jio Phone is available at Special Price of Rs. 699 for the Festive Season
- 7 Amazon Great Indian Sale: Shinco 55-inch 4K LED TV Sold at Rs. 5,555 in Flash Sale
- 8 LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Leaks, Specs, and Features
- 3400 mAh Battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo (Stable Version Android 8.1 Oreo might be available soon)
- FHD Display with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Sony IMX363 is head to be there on the phone.
- Dual Sim Slot Support
- IR Blaster and LED notifications
- The most powerful Snapdragon Qualcomm 845 Soc.
Some Weibo users have been posting some renders and leaks of this device over the website recently. No confirmation has been there from the officials yet.
Beside this, it is also heard to support the smart AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology, which will make the camera much better. Huawei Mate 10 had the feature of scene recognization which is heard to be on this phone too. Thus with this, it is pretty clear that Xioami would target again the mid-range phones, and especially the Huawei Mate 10.