In August 2018, Xiaomi launched POCO F1 in India, which was running on MIUI 9.6 Global Stable based on Android 8.1 Oreo at the time of launch. Later in October 2019, POCO F1 is running on MIUI 11 based on Android 9 Pie. Poco F1 is now receiving an MIUI 12.0.3 OTA update.
Xiaomi rolled out MIUI 12.0.3 update for the Poco F1. MIUI 12.0.3 OTA Update for Poco F1 is still based on Android 10. While many of the other Xiaomi devices already received MIUI 12 update based on Android 11, POCO F2 pro is one of them. MIUI 12.0.3 OTA for Poco F1 includes December 2020 security patch update, no other major changes.
- Follow the instructions correctly, and this firmware file is only for Poco X1.
- Back up your device completely before going further.
- Your device should be 80% charged while flashing the firmware on it.
|Download full OTA
|Incremental OTA from MIUI 22.214.171.124
How to Install 12.0.3 OTA Update for Xiaomi Poco F1
Follow the below-provided guides to install MIUI 12 Closed Beta ROM On Poco X1
- Download the MIUI 12.0.3 OTA update zip file.
- Open the File Manager on your POCO F1.
- Now create a new folder with name downloaded_rom in the root directory.
- Move the downloaded Zip file to the downloaded_rom folder.
- Now navigate to Setting -> About Phone and Tap on the MIUI logo, and from the 3-button menu, tap on Choose Update Package.
- Select the Zip file, follow the on-screen instructions, and it will start installing the update.
If you are facing any issues during installation, feel free to post your queries in the comment section below.