MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4/4X: Xiaomi has released a new Global Stable ROM for many Xiaomi devices. This update is based on Android Nougat. MIUI 18.104.22.168 update is packed with many new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes. MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4/4X update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air) for those who are in previous versions of Global Stable ROM.
The New features include Swipe to delete Lock screen notifications, UI adjustments for toggles, Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade, Home screen settings added to the Settings, Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play and device optimizations, bug fixes. If you are on the previous version of Global Stable ROM then check of update in Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you can’t wait for OTA or if you want to flash the new version then you can follow the below guide to download and Manually Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4/4X.
MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Redmi Note 4/4X
MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Redmi Note 4X – Fastboot ROM coming Soon
Steps to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4/4X
- Download the latest ROM and Save it in your downloads folder in your device.
- Download and Install Updater App in your device
- Open the Updater App and click on “3 dots” (top right-hand corner) and click on Choose update package, go to Download folder and choose the file and tap on OK
- Wait till installation process completes
- Your device will reboot automatically.
- Download MI Flash tool, Unzip and Install it on your PC.
- Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Fastboot file for your device from above link.
- Reboot your device into Fastboot mode ( Press “Volume Down + Power” buttons to enter into Fastboot mode)
- Connect your Redmi 1s to PC
- Extract the downloaded fastboot zip file and copy the folder path.
- Open the MI Flash Tool and Paste the copied folder path in the MI Flash Tool.
- Click on the refresh button (It will recognise your device) and click on the flash button to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
Hope this article is helpful for you. Let us know your feedback on MIUI 22.214.171.124 in the comment section below.
Select that, go to Download Choose files, and choose the copied Recovery ROM zip file and tap OK.