Xiaomi released MIUI 8 v7.2.9 China Developer ROM for Mi MIX. This update is rolling out via OTA which includes new features and bug fixes. This update is packed with WeChat cache clearing feature, Separate App locks for Dual Apps, Shortcuts for transport cards, Mi-Pay, clearing cache, Cleaner, and Deep clean, Agenda reminder cards and much more exciting features. This update is rolling via OTA; users will receive the update notification when it is available in your region.
Xiaomi releases MIUI 8 v7.2.9 Android 7.0 Nougat on Mi MIX. Many users started receiving the update notification. If you are on previous version of China Developer ROM then You can manually check for update in Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you didn’t see any update, then you can manually Install MIUI 8 v7.2.9 China Developer ROM for Mi MIX. Just follow step by step guide below.
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is only for Mi MIX.
- Back your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Download MIUI 8 v7.2.9 Full ROM
Steps to Install MIUI 8 v7.2.9 China Developer ROM for Mi MIX
- Download the latest ROM and Save it in your downloads folder in your device.
- Download and Install Updater App in your device
- Open the Updater App and click on “3 dots” (top right-hand corner) and click on Choose update package, go to Download folder and choose the file and tap on OK
- Wait till installation process completes
- Your device will reboot automatically.
- Download MI Flash tool, Unzip and Install it on your PC.
- Download MIUI 8 v7.2.9 Fastboot file for Mi Mix from above link.
- Reboot your device into Fastboot mode ( Press “Volume Down + Power” buttons to enter into Fastboot mode)
- Connect your Redmi 1s to PC
- Extract the downloaded fastboot zip file and copy the folder path.
- Open the MI Flash Tool and Paste the copied folder path in the MI Flash Tool.
- Click on the refresh button (It will recognise your device) and click on the flash button to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
Hope this article is helpful for you. Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply