MIUI V220.127.116.11.MCFMIDL Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4X: Xiaomi has released new Global Stable ROM based on Android Nougat for Redmi Note 4X. This update is based on Android Nougat. MIUI V18.104.22.168.MCFMIDL update is packed with many new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes. MIUI V22.214.171.124.MCFMIDL Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4X update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air) for those who are in previous versions of Global Stable ROM.
The New features include Updated Google Security Patch to 05-01-2017, Fixed Issues with pop-ups after unmounting SD card, fixed IP telephony appeared in global builds, Fixed A blank bar appeared in the Notification shade in some cases and device optimizations, bug fixes. If you are on the previous version of Global Stable ROM then check of update in Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you can’t wait for OTA or if you want to flash the new version then you can follow the below guide to download and Manually Install MIUI V126.96.36.199.MCFMIDL Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4X.
Steps to Install MIUI V188.8.131.52.MCFMIDL Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4X
- Download the latest ROM and Save it in your downloads folder in your device.
- Download and Install Updater App in your device
- Open the Updater App and click on “3 dots” (top right-hand corner) and click on Choose update package, go to Download folder and choose the file and tap on OK
- Wait till installation process completes
- Your device will reboot automatically.
- Download MI Flash tool, Unzip and Install it on your PC.
- Download MIUI V184.108.40.206.MCFMIDL Fastboot file for your device from above link.
- Reboot your device into Fastboot mode ( Press “Volume Down + Power” buttons to enter into Fastboot mode)
- Connect your Redmi Note 4x to PC
- Extract the downloaded fastboot zip file and copy the folder path.
- Open the MI Flash Tool and Paste the copied folder path in the MI Flash Tool.
- Click on the refresh button (It will recognise your device) and click on the flash button to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
Hope this article is helpful for you. Let us know your feedback on MIUI V220.127.116.11.MCFMIDL in the comment section below.