MIUI V126.96.36.199.MCFMIDL Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4X: Xiaomi has released new Global Stable ROM for many Xiaomi devices. This update is based on Android Nougat. MIUI V188.8.131.52.MCFMIDL update is packed with many new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes. MIUI V184.108.40.206.MCFMIDL Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4X update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air) for those who are in previous versions of Global Stable ROM.
The New features include Swipe to delete Lock screen notifications, UI adjustments for toggles, Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade, Home screen settings added to the Settings, Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play and device optimizations, bug fixes. If you are on the previous version of Global Stable ROM then check of update in Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you can’t wait for OTA or if you want to flash the new version then you can follow the below guide to download and Manually Install MIUI V220.127.116.11.MCFMIDL Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4X.
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
New – Swipe to delete Lock screen notifications (11-18)
New – UI adjustments for toggles (12-15)
New – Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade (12-15)
Optimization – Lock screen PIN layout (11-15)
Optimization – Changed icons for USB charging and switching keyboards (12-01)
Optimization – Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode (12-13)
Fix – Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications (10-25)
Fix – Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time (11-07)
Fix – Notification shade issues (11-15)
Fix – Issues with opacity after using third party themes (11-15)
Fix – The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe (11-29)
Fix – Landscape mode issues with third party themes (12-06)Home screen
New – Home screen settings added to the Settings (11-22)
Fix – Part of UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backgrounds (10-11)
Fix – Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher (11-14)Virus Scan
New – Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play (11-02)
MIUI 18.104.22.168 for Redmi Note 4X
MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Redmi Note 4X
Steps to Install MIUI V126.96.36.199.MCFMIDL Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4X
- Download the latest ROM and Save it in your downloads folder in your device.
- Download and Install Updater App in your device
- Open the Updater App and click on “3 dots” (top right-hand corner) and click on Choose update package, go to Download folder and choose the file and tap on OK
- Wait till installation process completes
- Your device will reboot automatically.
- Download MI Flash tool, Unzip and Install it on your PC.
- Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Fastboot file for your device from above link.
- Reboot your device into Fastboot mode ( Press “Volume Down + Power” buttons to enter into Fastboot mode)
- Connect your Redmi 1s to PC
- Extract the downloaded fastboot zip file and copy the folder path.
- Open the MI Flash Tool and Paste the copied folder path in the MI Flash Tool.
- Click on the refresh button (It will recognise your device) and click on the flash button to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
Hope this article is helpful for you. Let us know your feedback on MIUI 184.108.40.206 in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply