A new TDM Mode has found recently in the PUBG Mobile beta version, and it is named Library Mode. It is already added in the Game for Peace beta version. The mode will be included in the next global update 0.17.5 of PUBG Mobile, according to the leaks.
New TDM: Library Mode
The new TDM mode is based on a different concept. In the Library Mode:
- Two teams are created on the 4×4 library map.
- Each player of the team has to do an 18 kills total.
- The player has to make each kill with a different gun.
- And after every kill, the player will be automatically changed with the opponent’s weapon that he was carrying.
- The players of which the team will complete the task first will be called a winning team.
The mode also has the gun-handling skills for the players for the test because the players have to handle 18 various guns in a single match. The gameplay video of the new Library Mode is below which is posted by LuckyMan on his own YouTube channel: