Xiaomi has published a teaser, of its Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s, on the Chinese social media, Weibo recently. To our surprise, with it, the company has boasted that the upcoming smartphone will come with wireless charging feature. Well then, this is phone to come with this option, from the house of Xiaomi.
Xiaomi Mi Mix is a powerful line of bezel-less smartphones, lauded for to its amazing features and powerful design. So, obviously, the upcoming addition to this series, is already receiving too much attention.
The company became a member of the Wireless Power Consortium, last year. Hence, a wireless charging support was in expectation from it, since then. Notably, even the firmware analysis reports that emerged in the recent times suggested that the device bear wireless charging capabilities.
Xiaomi has already confirmed that it’ll launch the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s, at an event in China, on March 27th. Meanwhile, numerous speculations are making rounds on the internet, regarding its other specs and features.
Accordingly, the expected key features of the imminent flagship smartphone are:
- Four-sided curved ceramic unibody
- 4-inch bezel-less IPS LCD display (1080 x 2160 pixels resolution)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC
- High-speed 256GB UFS internal storage
- 16MP optical Dual camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160
- 16MP primary camera & 5MP selfie shooter
- Quad-Core Kryo processors, clocking speed of 2.45GHz and 1.9GHz
- Adreno 540 GPU for graphical requirements
- 4,000mAh Li-ion battery
- Dual nano SIM slots
- Latest version of Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and a type-C USB slot
With all the said factors, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S is likely to compete with Samsung S9. Also, the company’s new ability, promises that we can expect more Mi devices with Wireless Charging capability, in future. Anyway, the release date isn’t too far; let’s have our fingers crossed until then.