Official LineageOS 14.1 on Moto X Pure (2015): As we all know LineageOS is live now and CyanogenMod is officially shutdown, and according to their official blog, it will be replaced by lineageOS. There will be no CyanogenMod ROM support for any device in future so Cm14.1, i.e., CyanogenMod 14/14.1 was the last CyanogenMod ROM. So here comes the latest Official LineageOS 14.1 on Moto X Pure (2015).
The LineageOS team has released the official LineageOs 14.1 build for Moto X Pure (2015). As its a nightly build ROM, it may contain bugs and may not be stable for daily use. Lineage OS 14.1 ROM is based on Android Nougat. This ROM includes some new features like stability improvements and bug fixes. Lineage OS 14.1 brings the new look with improved battery performance, multi-window view, and many eye-catching features.
Follow the below step by step guide to install Official LineageOS 14.1 on Moto X Pure (2015). To flash Lineage Os 14.1, you need TWRP custom recovery installed on your device. As this an unofficial ROM, it may contain bugs and may not be usable as the daily driver. Follow the guide below to install official LineageOS 14.1 on Moto X Pure (2015).
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your risk.
- This guide is for Moto X Pure (2015) only.
- TWRP Custom Recovery should be pre-installed on your device.
- Backup your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully, or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Official LineageOS 14.1 for Moto X Pure (2015)- LINK BROKEN
Steps to Install Official LineageOS 14.1 on Moto X Pure (2015)
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Moto X Pure (2015) and Gapps from above link
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the lineage OS zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After selecting the Lineage OS zip file, do swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- Now, Go back to TWRP main menu and repeat the same process to install Gapps.
- After flashing Lineage OS and Gapps, reboot your Moto X Pure (2015).
Comment down your feedback on Lineage OS.