Official LineageOS 14.1 on Redmi 1s : As we all know LineageOS is live now and CyanogenMod is officially dead, and according to their official blog, it will be replaced by linegaeOS soon. That means there will be no CyanogenMod ROM support for any device in future so Cm14.1, i.e., CyanogenMod 14/14.1 was the last CyanogenMod ROM. In future, there will be no CyanogenMod ROMs. So here comes the latest Lineage 14.1 on Redmi 1s.
Finally, after a long wait, today LineageOS team released the official LineageOs 14.1 build for xiaomi redmi 1s. This is the nightly build, so this may contain bugs and may not be stable for daily use. Lineage OS 14.1 ROM is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. This ROM includes new features, stability improvements, and bug fixes. Lineage OS 14.1 brings the new look with improved battery hours, multi-window view and many eye-catching features.
Follow the below step by step guide to install official Lineage Os 14.1 on Redmi 1s. To flash Lineage Os 14.1, you need TWRP custom recovery installed on your device. Follow the below step by step guide to install official LineageOS 14.1 on Redmi 1s.
ClickItorNot.com is not responsible for any damage to your device(s) by following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is only for Redmi 1s.
- TWRP Custom recovery should be pre-installed on your device.
- Back your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Steps to Install Official LineageOS 14.1 on Redmi 1s
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM and Gapps from above link
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the lineage OS zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After selecting the Lineage OS zip file, do swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- Now, Go back to TWRP main menu and repeat the same process to install Gapps.
- After flashing Lineage OS and Gapps, reboot your Redmi 1s.
Comment down your feedback on Lineage OS.