Oppo is going to roll out the Android 10 updates for its suitable smartphones. Oppo Find X users got the ColorOS 7 (Android 10) trial update in January.
After that, the first batch, which was only for 2,000 users for the Android 10 trial update, came for the Indian and Indonesian users. And the update came with the F.01 version number.
According to the latest tweet by the official Twitter handle of ColorOS, it looks like that the Oppo extended its trial update of the ColorOS 7 (Android 10) for more Indian and Indonesian users.
According to an official announcement, Indian and Indonesian users of the Oppo Find X don’t have to apply for the update. The users can get this update by going into the Settings>> Software Updates, and check the available new version.
The Oppo Find X update came with all the latest and amazing features of ColorOS 7 and Android 10 both. The complete changelog of the update is below:
• Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
• Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
• Optimized user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
• Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
• Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
• Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
• Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
• Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot: Use three fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use three fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
• Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
• Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it or drag it down and release it to take a long screenshot.
• New gesture: Swipe left or right at the bottom of the screen to switch between recently used apps.
[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
• New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
• Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
• Added Dark Mode: Protects your eyes while reducing power consumption.
• Added Focus Mode: Shields you from outside distractions when you are learning or working.
• Added all new charging animation.
• Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
• Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
• Added a pause function for screen recording.
• Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
• New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
• Optimized system pre-loaded ringtones.
• Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
• Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
• New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
• Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
• Optimized the startup animation for Game Space.
• More live wallpapers.
• Added Art+ static wallpapers.
• Customize whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
• Customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
• Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
• Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
• More screen-off clock styles.
• Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
• Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
• In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating
• Added the trim feature in Recordings.
• Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the Current Weather.
• Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
• Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
• Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
• Optimized the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
• Added Album Recommendations that recognizes more than 80 different scenes.
• OPPO Share now supports sharing files with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
• Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
• Search Settings now supports a fuzzy match and contains a search history.
• Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
• Added DocVault, an app for easy management and use of your digital ID cards (available only on phones sold in India).
After the rollout of the update in Asia, now it looks like that the Oppo Find X users in Europe will also get this update.
The update comes up with all the features of ColorOS 7 with the core features of Android 10 for the Oppo Find X. The OTA comes with the version F.04, and the weight is around 3.56 GB in size.
The ColorOS 7 (Android 10) update is live for the Italian users, and it will reach to different European regions slowly. Any user who didn’t get the notification of this latest update on their phone then, they can go to settings to check the update manually.