In December 2019, OnePlus started rolling out Android 10 updates to its OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T models. The initial roll-out paused due to stability issues and several bugs in the initial update. However, the company released a quick fix to some of the critical bugs with its OxygenOS 10.0.1. Two weeks later, one more update OxygenOS 10.3.0 was released to fix a few more bugs that include the Random Reboot issue as reported by many OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T users. Now, with the release of its next update OxygenOS 10.3.1, it seems like there are some more bugs to fix in OnePlus 6 and 6T.
The latest update version 10.3.1 brings fixes to many known and also unknown bugs. It also improves system stability and delivers the latest Android security patches. The update fixes the device unlock bug, where the screen becomes black after unlocking the device with a fingerprint. Also, some other issues like Overheating while charging, camera crash bug, and random connection drops when connected to a 5GHz Wi-Fi Hotspots, and more.
Complete Changelog for the Latest OxygenOS 10.3.1 Update
You can check the full changelog for the OxygenOS 10.3.1 of the latest update below:
- Fixed the issue with the animation logo while rebooting the device
- Fixed the random disconnection issue with 5GHz hotspot
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Fixed the issue with device heating up while charging
- Updated security patch to 2019.12
- Fixed the problem with a black screen appearing after unlocking the mobile phone using a fingerprint
- Fixed the camera crash issue
- Optimized the image preview time in the Pro mode
- Fixed the issue with images and videos not displaying in the gallery
The company started released the latest update to its OnePlus 6 and 6T devices. Since this is a staged roll-out, it will take some time for all the devices to get the update. Fortunately, we have got an incremental OTA update link to download the latest OxygenOS 10.3.1 for OnePlus 6T devices only. Download the incremental OxygenOS update from the link below.
Link to download the latest OxygenOS 10.3.1 on your OnePlus 6T device: Incremental OTA update.